April 26, 2012

Book Cover Battle #3

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK,I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

My third battle is of the cover of

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

US                                               UK                                                Spain
Click on the image to go to Goodreads

I like the 3 cover but my favorites are the US and UK, I like the combination of black-white-red.

I like all the little details of the US cover, from afar it appears to be a doll but looking closely, what it seems to be a face is a clock striking midnight and what is seems to be the dress is the circus tent. I also like the UK cover, I like the combination of black-white-red and silhouettes with victorian fashion.

What do you think? Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment