September 20, 2012

Book Cover Battle #22

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Wake by Lisa McMann
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US
UK




















Indonesian
Spanish



















Bulgarian
Czech



















Polish
Turkish


























My favorite is the Indonesian cover, but another cover that caught my attention is the Bulgarian cover for the effect of day and night on the face of the girl.



What do you think? Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Personally I prefer the US cover because it's simple and is very easy to remember.
    I remember I read this book back in middle school and I tried to look for it again but couldn't remember the title or the author but I never forgot the cover which is what helped me find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the UK cover. I think it captures the feel of the book more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. US I think. I think I would like the UK cover a little bit more if it was in different colors. But I love the US cover. It is very pretty in person, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing different versions of book covers and I usually like the UK versions best but I'm leaning more towards the US cover here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the Turkish one, I don't know why... although the Us cover is pretty cool too :)

    ReplyDelete