March 28, 2013

Book Cover Battle #39 - Unwind

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US(hardback)                                         US (paperback)

UK (old)                                         UK (new)

Spanish                                       German

Chinese                                             Italian

I like all the book covers, but my favorites are the old UK cover, the spanish cover and the chinese cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

7 comments:

  1. I really like the US hardcover edition. I also like the concept of the old UK but I think it's a little bit too cute or fun for the material - reminiscent of opening a new toy or game.

    I absolutely loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. US hardcover is my favourite. It looks creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all pretty decent covers, honestly. I like the US hardcovers font treatment a lot better than the paperbacks, but I like the brighter color on the paperback. DON'T like the authors name treatment on the PB.
    The old UK cover is one of my favorites of the bunch. Very unique, and it seems like it is pretty fitting to the story. The new UK is my least favorite of the bunch. And I am not a fan of the whole "Before The Hunger Games there was" tag. The Spanish cover is decent. The German cover is a good cover, but it is pretty bland. The Italian cover is my third fave. The Chinese cover is absolutely the best of the bunch, in my opinion. I love the details, the font treatment, the color. Awesome! So I reckon it would go

    1- Chinese
    2- UK (old)
    3- Italian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I like all of them, too. But, my most fav is the US hardback, then the US paperback, the old UK cover, then the Spanish & the Chinese. Yeah, I like all of them :) iT's just that they all fit the book :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are sooooo pretty:X I would like to read all of them:D

    ReplyDelete