June 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (36) : May

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the ebooks I got last month

FOR REVIEW
Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Clariel (Abhorsen #4) by Garth Nix 
Prototype (Archetype #2) by M.D. Waters

Thank you very much to Bloomsbury USA Childrens, Feiwel &Friends, Dutton Adult, Disney-Hyperion, Adaptive Studios, HarperTeen, Balzer + Bray, Netgalley and Edelweiss for the eARCs.

WON
The Sound by Sarah Alderson

I won the ebook on the blog Some like it paranormal, thanks Jennifer!

BOUGHT
FOR MY KINDLE
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt 

Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonneau
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier

Un paseo para recordar by Nicholas Sparks

Transcendence by Shay Savage

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

10 comments:

  1. OOoh wow! Great haul! I'm still desperately waiting for my review copy of Trial by Fire to arrive! Thinking the pubs forgot about me! Might put a request in at Netgalley by the end of the week if I don't hear otherwise!

    Great haul! Hope you enjoy all your fabulous reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I'm so curious about Stitching Snow. I keep going back and forth on whether I want to read it. Such tough decisions! I loved Two-Way Street. It was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great finds! Have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trial by Fire, eek! SO can't wait to get my hands on it. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. Epic haul, Adriana. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Prototype…and Rebecca…and Trial by Fire…heck, on all of them! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW lots of goodies! I really liked To All The Boys I've Loved Before Maggie Steifvator's wolf series. I want to get All Lined Up and Trial by Fire. Enjoy!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sound sounds really amazing! I've heard nothing but good things about To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I'm hoping to buy a copy soon enough and read it. I hope you enjoy all of your books. (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Perilious Sky looks interesting. Independent Study is one I enjoyed. Hope you will and have been enjoying all these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh-wow, Independece Study and Rebecca. I wanna read those books too >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trial by Fire and The Sound! You got some great reads, but those are the two that I am gaga over, and I cannot wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete