July 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (37): June

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got last month

FOR REVIEW
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang


Thank you very much to Hachette Children's Books, Harlequin, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, Balzer + Bray, Greenwillow Books, Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, Netgalley and Edelweiss for the eARCs.

WON
Boomerang (Boomerang #1) by Noelle August (ARC)

BOUGHT
Invincible (Chronicles of Nick #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon 
Infamous (Chronicles of Nick #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon 


Shug by Jenny Han
Eight Keys by Suzanne LaFleur

FOR MY KINDLE
Pretties (Uglies #2) by Scott Westerfeld

Brazen (Otherworld Stories #13.1) by Kelley Armstrong

The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas
Pathfinder (Pathfinder #1) by Orson Scott Card

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. OOOh very nice! Congrats on the wins! I can't wait to read Kiss of Deception! And I still need to start the Ruby Red books myself!

    And oooh The Beautiful Ashes! That was an awesome read! Hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I'm looking forward to reading Falling Into Place as I've heard it's amazing! And I love the covers for the two Ruby Red books. Enjoy!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool haul!! And you got Burning Kingdoms and Exquisite Captive! I cannot wait to hear what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing The School of Good and Evil but haven't picked it up yet. Enjoy all of your books. You've got quite the haul!
    Laura
    @lagnella
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool books, looking forward to reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read The Geography of You and Me...I loved The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight! Cool haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single one of these sound so good. Seriously great haul this week. Can't wait to read some of your upcoming reviews!

    ReplyDelete