September 22, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading

The Perilous Sea: (4.5/5 stars) I loved it!! This trilogy is great, I love the characters, the story, the world...all about it!
Sacrifice: (4/5 stars) is the fifth and final book in the Elemental series .... and I'm glad that this is Michael´s books because I started reading this series with Michael´s novella and it end Michael and Hannah´s book. I really like this book, but I'm still not sure about the open ending.

Currently reading



What I´m going to read next?



What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
September New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are somewhat new to me! Have heard of them distantly! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read The Burning Sky, so I'm really excited for The Perilous Sea! I love the characters and the world too. :) In a Handful of Dust looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about Blackbird, I'll be looking forward to your review for that one!
    I finished Illusions of Fate yesterday and just started Dragonfly in Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the middle of Blackbird, and enjoying it so far. It is very different, with the "you" point of view. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete