October 20, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading


Currently reading



What I´m going to read next?

What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
October New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm reading Sublime right now as well! Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading The Midnight Rose by Lucinda Riley, but I don't know which book I'm tackling next.

    Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh nice! Seeing lots of these reads around! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Dracula right now, and it's really different from what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeehhaw for Stitching Snow. I am looking forward to your review. Hopefully it goes better for you than for a lot of the ones who have already read it!

    ReplyDelete