November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (53): Books On My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
(in no particular order)
REVIEW BOOKS

When by Victoria Laurie
This Shattered World (Starbound #2) by Amie Kaufman
Willowgrove (Hemlock #3) by Kathleen Peacock


Polaris (Avalon #2) by Mindee Arnett
The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
Perfect Couple (Superlatives #2) by Jennifer Echols

NON REVIEW BOOKS
These are books that had been on my bookshelf for a while, so I think is time to read them.
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor


What books are on your winter TBR?
Leave me your link in the comments.

Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
November New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE

12 comments:

  1. Polaris was amazing and I hope you'll love it!
    I cannot wait to get my hands on This Shattered World!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Dying for Willowgrove myself!! Just finished When and it was pretty good! Hope you enjoy all of these this winter!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Me Before You! Soooo good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Magic Bites last month! I know I'm way behind on the series, but yeah, Magic Burns will probably insert itself in my TBR list sometime in the near future. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Me Before You! I have read several of her books and she is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polaris looks good, I remember seeing the first one and being curious about it. Guess I'm glad I waited, maybe I'll read them back to back if I can get to them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great TTT list! I have Perfect Couple on my list as well. I hope you are able to find time to read them all :)

    Check out my TTT list here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really want to try The Demon King. I have heard such great things about this series, people seem to have a visceral reaction to it. I think I would like to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing list of books!! I won an ARC of The Last Time We Say Goodbye from a giveaway but haven't started on it yet. And I'm dying to get my hands on Me Before You too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finally read Me Before You, after it sat on my shelf for over a year -- and I loved it! I hope you enjoy it too. Looks like you've got some great books lined up for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magic Burns was a good book but I enjoyed Magic Strikes the best out of the series so far!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Demon King is an excellent read, and I hope you'll give it a try this winter. I'm notorious for never reading past the first book in a series, but I liked the Demon King so much that I ended up reading The Exiled Queen, and you better believed I'll be devouring the third in the series soon!

    ReplyDelete