December 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (41): November

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the last month.

FOR REVIEW
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby

Thanks to Balzer + Bray, HarperTeen and Edelweiss for the eARCs.

BOUGHT
FOR MY KINDLE
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
More Than This by Patrick Ness
Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick


Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy #1) by Sally Green
Outpost (Razorland #2) by Ann Aguirre
Horde (Razorland #3) by Ann Aguirre


The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling #1) by Erika Johansen
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty 

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. I got Crimson Bound last week. I'm excited to read it! You got some great books this month. Have fun reading them all!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Crimson Bound! That's exciting. I hope you love it. Happy reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing book haul! I've been dying to read Things we know by heart! The synopsis sounds so good, can't wait till it comes out! Half Bad has been in my TBR list for a while now and I'm hoping to get to it soon.
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Crimson Bound! So envious!! My request is still "pending" as it has been for two weeks now! So aggravating! Oh well! Gives me a chance to catch up on my current review pile, but still aggravating! LOL!

    I added Queen of the Tearling to my TBR Mountain of Doom like a week or two ago! Such a beautiful cover!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Little Lies is such an awesome book! I hope you'll enjoy. I'm curious about Dark Places, so looking forward to reading your thoughts on that.

    Have a great week, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome selection of books! I really need to read the Ann Aguirre series. I have the first book. I'm going to give Crimson Bound a chance. I wasn't thrilled with Cruel Beauty, but I think I just didn't like the characters. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I loved Dark Places. Such a great book! I have loved all of her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing haul! I also bought Midwinterblood this week, really need to read a Marcus Sedgwick book heard they're so good! The Queen of the Tearling looks amazing plus I really need to continue on with the Razorland trilogy! Great haul, enjoy all your new goodies!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My Haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely cannot wait for Things We Know by Heart. It is not my typical type of story, but something about that one just... I don't know. All I know, I really want to read it!! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete