July 14, 2015

Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession
(bought, library, review copies)
(in no particular order)

This is a sort of sneak peek to my Stacking the Shelves for the month of July.
FOR REVIEW
One by Sarah Crossan

BOUGHT
Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2) by Alethea Kontis
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson

Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

All Played Out (Rusk University #3) by Cora Carmack
Worth the Risk (The McKinney Brothers #2) by Claudia Connor
Half a King (Shattered Sea #1) by Joe Abercrombie

What books have you bought lately?
Leave me your link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting that I have The Veil. I should really get to reading it. Lovely selection of books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Graveyard Book is one of my faves! I hope you enjoy it too.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Worth the Risk is so good! I hope you'll enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these. I look forward to seeing the reviews.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete