May 31, 2016

Top Ten Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top 5 great beach reads
(in no particular order)

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West : I loved it! A sweet and cute love story.
On the Fence by Kasie West : I also loved this one....This is a love story between two best friends.
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: Road trip! I love road trip books.


Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins: This one is my favorite contemporary novel of all time, it has a place in my heart.
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski: Another road trip book. I love it! This book is so funny! I was laughing hysterically. I wasn´t expecting to like it, so much.

Honorable mention:
Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2) by Kristin Rae: It´s a perfect summer read because its a light, adorable, cute, with a friendship and romance that felt a little like serendipity or that was meant to happen, with a bit of adventure and a great setting because is Italy!.

Top 5 books I plan to read on the beach
(in no particular order)
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

Leave me your link in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. i really really must read "Anna" soon! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice combo split!! Nice picks too! Totally new to me ones!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! All of these posts are putting me in a summer mood!

    ReplyDelete