December 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (59): September - November

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the month of September, October and November.

FOR REVIEW
100 Hours (100 Hours #1) by Rachel Vincent
The Ship Beyond Time (The Girl from Everywhere #2) by Heidi Heilig
Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima


By Your Side by Kasie West
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

Thanks to the publisher and Edelweiss for the eARCs.

GIFT
At the end of September was my birthday and I received this amazing book from my friend Mavel from the blog Mavel´s Ramblings.
Thank you!

BOUGHT
 All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Winterkill (Winterkill #1) by Kate A. Boorman
Darkthaw (Winterkill #2) by Kate A. Boorman

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton & Jodi Meadows

Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore
Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Vengeance Road (Vengeance Road) by Erin Bowman

Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby #3) by William Ritter

The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy
The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles #1) by Ilona Andrews


Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy #1) by J.R. Ward
The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt

The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld
Dark Swan Bundle (Dark Swan, #1-4) by Richelle Mead

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice!! I SOOOO cannot wait for 100 Hours! I adore Rachel's books!! And ooh Illuminae and Six of Crows were awesome!! Hope you enjoy all the incredible new reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Harper Teen books. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete