March 14, 2017

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
100 Hours (100 Hours #1) by Rachel Vincent
The Ship Beyond Time (The Girl from Everywhere #2) by Heidi Heilig
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

Shift (Shade #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor

Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles #2) by Melina Marchetta


Leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Heilig and Albertalli! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! As soon as I finish my next two reads I plan to read 100 Hours! Probably just in time for its release! Lol! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading The Upside of Unrequited as well! Did you read Simon?

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 Hours has me really curious, I sometimes like survival type stories like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't make an STS post this week, but I love your book choices for spring. I hope you get to read them all.

    My brother just started reading the Mistborn series and he said they're awesome. I've had The Upside of Unrequited on my TBR too. I hope to get to it someday!

    ReplyDelete