May 8, 2017

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North (2.5/5 stars)
It took me 2 weeks to read this book. It has a really good premise, a MC that is forgotten as soon as she´s out of sight, she´s the thief that everybody forgets, she´s obsessive and lonely and she steals sometimes to survive and sometimes just because she can get await with it.

I didn´t like the narrative, it´s told from Hope´s POV, but it has very little dialogue, it has a lot of flashbacks and she spews random facts or dictionary definitions, so I skip around those parts and the book felt a little too long.
Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik (3.5 or 4/5 stars)
What You Always Wanted by Kristin Rae (3.5/5 stars)

What I´m going to read next?
Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles #2) by Melina Marchetta

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. Yassss! I'm happy you're finally continuing this series!

    Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your books. It was another busy week but I did manage to finish some books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epic Fail looks fun. And Froi of the Exiles- I don't know that series, but nice cover!

    ReplyDelete