June 27, 2017

Best Books I've Read In 2017 So Far

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read In 2017 So Far 
(in no particular order)
 This year I have read 35 books and from them 9 had been 2017 releases. 
These are my favorites so far but only four were released this year.

Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles #2) by Melina Marchetta (5/5 stars)
Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles #3) by Melina Marchetta (5/5 stars)
Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima (4.5/5 stars) Review

The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis (4.5/5 stars)
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (4.5/5 stars) Review
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (4.5/5 stars)

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent (4.5/5 stars)

Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson #6) by Darynda Jones (5/5 stars)
Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson #7) by Darynda Jones (5/5 stars)
I See You by Clare Mackintosh (4.25/5 stars) Review

What books are your favorites so far?
Leave me your link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment