March 3, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (64): December - February

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I bought in the months of December, January and February.

BOUGHT

The Last Ever After (The School for Good and Evil #3) by Soman Chainani

A Darkness Absolute (Rockton #2) by Kelley Armstrong

Hold Still by Nina LaCour
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

FOR MY KINDLE


Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
White Hot (Hidden Legacy #2) by Ilona Andrews

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. You got some fantastic books! I want to read the Witchlands series and the Gallagher Girls series.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I love the Long Way and A Darkness Absolute, and I've been wanting to try Tana French. The Truthwitch series I also need to get to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice!! Seeing some familiar and new to me ones here! I hope you enjoy or enjoyed them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you got some good ones. I really need to read Strange the Dreamer and Our Dark Duet. Everybody seems to love them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of awesome books. My daughter reads the School for Good and Evil series and loves them. I am riding out the storm that took out our power at a friends. So surreal looking at all the downed trees and power lines cut in half. They say we won't have power to our area till Wednesday!! Have a good Sunday!

    Mary #SundayRoundup #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you got a great combination of physical and digital books. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many books. I like the Truthwitch books and look forward to read the next book. I see that we have similar tastes in books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete