April 17, 2018

My Favorite Fantasy Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish but now is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

Top 10 Favorite Fantasy Books
(in no particular order)
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling : I love Harry Potter! is one of my all time favorites. Is a must read.

Daughter of Smoke & Bone Series by Laini Taylor : I LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bones, loved Karou and Akiva. Love this story!! Loved the way Laini writes this novel is like a dark fairy tale. The way she describe the world of Karou with so much detail is beautiful.

Lumatere Chronicles trilogy by Melina Marchetta : I totally LOVED the Lumatere Chronicles trilogy. The first book is about Finnikin and Evanjalin and their journey through several kingdoms and trying to return to their own. The second and third book is about Froi and Quintana. I highly recommend it!

Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima : I loved this series! The main characters are Han Alister a former street lord and Raisa ana´Mariana a princess, both of them will collided at some point in the story, but I liked that we get to know them in their own environment, with their families and friends.
The Demon King My ReviewThe Exiled Queen My Review, The Gray Wolf Throne My Review & The Crimson Crown My Review

Shattered Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima : This is my second series written by Cinda William Chima that I LOVE (so far I have read two books of the series). Shattered Realms is the spin-off of the Seven Realms series and takes place 25 years after the end of the series.
Flamecaster My Review & Shadowcaster - My Review

The Elemental Trilogy by Sherry Thomas I really really loved this trilogy! It´s a perfect combination of romance, friendship, lovable characters, action, magic, suspense, mystery and unexpected twists and turns that had me glued to the book all the time. I highly recommended this trilogy. 
The Burning SkyMy Review, The Perilous Sea My Review & The Immortal HeightsMy Review

Fire and Thorns Trilogy by Rae Carson I love this trilogy but The Bitter Kingdon is my favorite, loved the ending, loved the romance, loved it all. 
The Girl of Fire and Thorns - My ReviewThe Crown of Embers - My Review & The Bitter Kingdom - My Review

Healer Trilogy by Maria V. Snyder Touch of Power tells the story of  Avry of Kazan a 20 years old young woman, she´s strong, smart, stubborn, strong-minded, she can take care of herself. She´s a healer that can heal by simply touching a person, the only drawback is that she absorbs and suffers the illness or injury of the person she´s healing, the gift that she has, at some time was well appreciated by everyone, but after a plague that killed two-thirds of the population of the Fifteen Realms,the healers were blamed for the plague and persecuted, so Avry for the last three years has been in hiding and trying to survive but at the beginning of the story she is about to give up.
Touch of Power My Review, Scent of Magic My Review & Taste of Darkness - My Review

Seraphina Duology by Rachel Hartman Seraphina is GREAT read, it´s a very entertaining epic fantasy novel, which is beautifully crafted with good and lovable characters, with its dose of action, suspense, mystery and romance.
Seraphina - My Review & Shadow Scale My Review

Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson So far I had read two books of the series and the were awesome, can´t wait to read the third book.

Which are your favorites fantasy books?
Leave me your link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, nice choice!! I love HP!! Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Harry Potter series is definitely a must-read series.

    Thanks for stopping by our Top Ten Tuesday post recently.

    ReplyDelete